marți, 16 decembrie 2014

Grey Oversized Cable Knit Sweater on OASAP

                       



 Hello Everybody!




               Today I want you to present new clothes from OASAP , that I'm in love with them. In this post I want to present you this Grey Oversized Cable Knit Sweater, this sweater is made from acrylic. Like details you must know: you must wear this sweaters or other cardigans oversized and vintage inspired with distressed lace shorts and chunky Chelsea boots for a dreamy day time look. Also you must know that this sweater you will find in one size (shoulder 76cm, length 70-79 cm, bust 130 cm). 

            This sweater is self, is very soft, and it has the perfect loose fit. Also this sweater is so confortable and fits perfectly on you, if you wear it you must know that will become your favorite sweater.

            This sweater is really adorable and is a good quality, is flattering and feels very nice. Is perfect for winter because is very warm. I'll hope that OASAP will bring this sweater in more colours and patterns. If you want to get more compliments on it every single time get this sweater from OASAP.
                What you say my dear friends about what I choice today from OASAP? You like it? You want it? Or will you buy it?

            
That's all for today, I wish you a beautifull day with your family.

Untill next time, I'll send to you many hugs and kisses!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comentarii